Types of Organic Solvents
Types of organic solvents are other Petro Exir Tous products that we will try to introduce to you later.
Solvent is one of the components of the reaction division that, despite its constant presence in the reactions, rarely enters the chemical equation, but without it, most reactions are impossible. The presence of a solvent can accelerate or slow down a reaction by a factor of 10 (20).
Methyl is one of the products manufactured in a variety of organic solvents
A clear, colorless liquid that in many industries can be a great replacement for acetone. This product is also known as methyl scientifically. Excellent physical and chemical properties, high solubility and water compatibility.
It also has many other organic solvents such as aromatics and ketones, low boiling point and low toxicity with mild odor. This liquid, along with alcohol or a mixture of ether, acetone and methyl ethyl ketone. can dissolve a variety of resins and oils and find strength beyond any one.
Methyl acetate is a methyl acetate with a good adhesive-like smell, strong solvent, transparent, colorless and flammable. Soluble in organic solvents and relatively soluble in water. Methyl acetate with low toxicity is easily reversible to the environment. and is not a component of air pollutants.
- It solves a wide range of resins, including cellulose acetate, polyvinyl acetate, fatty and petroleum oils.
- Methyl acetate is used in the production of instant thinners instead of acetone, hardeners, heels, viscosity reducers in lacquers, as well as in the perfume and organic dyes industry.
Butyl acetate is used in the production of washing thinners, essential oils, perfumes, stains, synthetic leather, lacquers as well as solvents for natural gums and synthetic resins.
- Can be mixed with alcohol, acetone, chloroform and ether.
- Ethyl acetate is a cellulose nitrate solvent that is used in the manufacture of products such as synthetic leather, compound varnish, photographic films, extraction of oils, fats and antibiotics.
- It is useful in the recovery of acetic acid from dilute aqueous solutions and is a good solvent for acrylate polymerization.