- Increasing the engine compression ratio reduces impact, pressure and starter comfort and ease.
- Reduces smoke, emits pollutants, harmful substances and engine sediment.
- Optimizes fuel injection patterns and accelerates and improves fuel speed and combustion.
- Reduces CO by 15 percent and NOx by 10 percent in exhaust gases.
- The injector cleans the valves and fittings and prevents the engine from malfunctioning.
- By activating the carbon, it cleans the combustion chamber and the virtual smoke outlet.
- Because it makes the moisture in the fuel very fine and suspended, it does not damage the fuel to the fuel system and makes them dry when the engine is off.